Yorkies need just about as much preparation as a baby. The excitement of getting a new yorkie baby can be overwhelming. Now that you've purchased your new little baby, you will need to do some shopping.
Here is a list of things we recommend with # 1 being the Most Important and Must Have Item.
1. Nutrical ** You can find this at your local vet office or petco or pet smart in the vitamin department
2. Diamond Puppy Food Dry Kibble.
3. Gerber baby food in a jar (chicken/gravy) 4-5 jars
4. Little Caesar's Puppy Food (you can mix a little bit with the kibble if you want to feed wet food).
3. Dog bowl for water, dishes for food
4. A fluffy bed. Yorkies really like to snuggle, so a snuggle type bed would be perfect.
5. A Dog crate (not too big and not too small). If you purchase your puppy from us then the crate we send is perfect to start crate training your new puppy. Visit Our other site www.howtocratetrainyourdog.com for in depth information about How to crate train your dog from the time you pick it up from the airport.
7. Chew Toys: Kong, Pigs Ears, Nylabone are just a few of the names brands and types of chew toys.
8. Leash, harness, Collar. A harness and very light weight leash. Never use a collar on a yorkie, they are delicate little dogs and a harness is so much better, plus they are adorable looking wearing them.
9. A warm coat. Yorkies do not care for the cold, the wind or the rain. So button their little bodies up and keep them warm.
10. Toothbrush and toothpaste. This is especially important if you feed your yorkie wet food.
11. Comb and a Brush. Small elastic bands for pony tails. Hair Bows to play dress up.
12. Tearless Puppy Shampoo. It's easy to get them to enjoy bathing by making is pleasant and giving them a reward such as a small piece of cheese (during and after). Never put water or soap on your yorkies face. Wet a wash cloth with warm water and clean it that way and only that way. After a few times in the sink, your yorkie will learn that bathy bath time is fun!
13. ID tag (you can get these from most any pet supply store)
14. Blanket. A soft and warm blanket for sleeping and cuddle time.
15. Baby gate. If you need to keep your Yorkie puppy within a specific area a baby gate is ideal for this.
16. Nail clippers. Visit our page here for detailed instructions on how to trim your dogs nails including a step by step pictures. How To Trim Your Yorkies Nails
17. Ear cleaner.
18. Puppy Pads
19. Urine cleaner
20. Plenty of paper towels
We will be posting more articles and information about puppies and other cool stuff real soon!
How Did You Find This Page? Below are the top keywords or tags related to our page "Yorkie Shopping List". Check back soon for more new pictures, puppies, videos and informative articles related to the terms below.
List for New Puppy
Shopping for a Puppy
Checklist for a New Puppy
Dog Shopping List
Checklist for Getting a Puppy
new puppy shopping list
yorkie puppy shopping list
puppy petco shopping list
petsmart puppy shopping list
walmart puppy shopping list
w puppy shopping list
bernese puppy shopping list
puppy shopping list toy poodle
great dane puppy shopping list
boxer puppy shopping list
poodle puppy shopping list
puppy shopping list
new puppy list
maltese shopping list
chihuahua shopping list
yorkshire terrier shopping list
pomeranian shopping list
Copyright © 2012 Scott's Puppy Palace. All rights reserved. Teacup Puppies For Sale All pictures are the property of Scott's Puppy Palace. No pictures or website design specifications may be used without express written permission.